Monday, May 9, 2011

My hands hurt

I have decided that in order to finish this book on the self-inflicted timelines I have set for myself, that I will need to take the week off from my paying 'gig'.  With that in mind, I am promptly setting the alarm, taking a shower, doing the normal 'routine' stuff that I normally do when preparing for work only this time I am commuting to my local coffee shop and/or home office.

So far, so good.  I work up this morning at 46,228 words written and I'm now sitting at 50,709.  With a grand total of 4481 words written for the day, I'm calling that victory!



Hopefully we can keep the momentum going... please send good wishes to me or encouragement to the muse.

***

Though I didn't do much in the way of blogging quality on THIS site, I wrote some fairly long comments on one of my favorite peoples blog regarding .99 cent publishing:
http://www.lindsayburoker.com/e-publishing/pricing-your-ebook-at-99-cent/
Go read her blog, then buy her books, then read her blog again!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the week off, Kevin! And thanks for the thoughtful comments on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete